Monday, August 20, 2007

36:07

decided today that I am going to one super week with running and go everyday. This is my first week of school so I want to get used to getting up early and get used to my schedule and how my body will feel throughout the day. It'll be easier if this is from the start than trying to do it a week or two into school. I've also planned out my running schedule from now until thanksgiving, put it in my planner and put what time and everything, so I have to hold myself accountable, every time I open my calendar I'll be reminded of how much I should be running and when. Also next week I'm starting the program I found online as a 5k training program. Hopefully this week off extra runs help out and don't make me end up injured.
Today I decided to run in the evening, because I was majorly hung over this morning. I was successful though, went 3/4 of a mile straight running without stopping and finished a 5k with the time of 36:07. This is an amazing time for me! I didn't think I'd be this far along this early. Looks like it is possible to have a competetive time by october.

No comments: